We print on vinyl and then mount the vinyl onto your chosen substrate.
If you have any questions regarding sign materials then please contact us.
PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride)
Most of our signs are made out of PVC. PVC sign substrates are very affordable and are a great substrate choice when you need a bit more strength and rigidity. PVC signs can be used both indoors or outdoors (although continual exposure to the sun can cause warping) for a variety of different purposes. PVC is a more heavy-duty and long-lasting alternative when purchasing safety signs, real estate signs, a-frame sign inserts, arrow signs and custom office signs for a variety of different uses.
- Outdoor Durability 2-3 years (shaded areas)
- Available in 3mm, 5mm and 10mm thickness
- Fixing : Silicon / Double Sided Tape
ACP (Aluminium Composite Panel)
Aluminium composite (ACP) consists of two thin sheets of aluminium bonded to a polyethylene core. The result is a strong and stiff sign that is much lighter than its aluminium equivalent. ACP is an ideal material for indoor & outdoor signs that need to be long-lasting. It is suitable for sizes ranging from 100mm to 2 meters or bigger ! A laminate is applied to the vinyl graphic to give the sign a gloss, matt or anti-graffiti laminate face. The result is a durable sign which will last for many years.
- Guaranteed : up to 7 yrs indoor / 5yrs outdoor
- Premium finish : High-quality finish for signage
- Fixing : Silicon / Screws / Sign post channels
- Available in 3 and 4mm thickness