The following terms and conditions apply to all transactions on our website. The use of this site indicates your acceptance of these terms and conditions. Placing an order indicates your acceptance of these terms and conditions. Please read them carefully and print a copy for future reference.
These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights. To order goods through our website you must be at least 18 years of age. We will treat each order from you as an offer by you to purchase the goods subject to these terms and conditions.
- All images, descriptive matter, specifications and advertising on our site are for the sole purpose of giving an approximate description of the goods. Full detailed specifications are available from us.
- Our intention is that all information published on our website is as accurate and up to date as possible. However we cannot guarantee the reliability or the accuracy of the information contained within its pages. All actions taken by the user of the website are the responsibility of the individual.
- All prices listed exclude delivery charges and VAT at the current rate. Both of which will be displayed and payable as indicated at the time of placing the order. We reserve the right to amend these rates at any time.
- Unless otherwise stated all prices listed are per single item.
- In the event that a product is listed at an incorrect price due to a typographical error or error in pricing information from our suppliers, taxes or duty changes, we have the right to refuse or cancel any orders listed at the incorrect price whether or not the order has been confirmed.
- When placing your order you must provide us with the exact billing and delivery address, contact names and telephone numbers. Incorrect information will cause a delay in processing the order. Your order will only be processed once all information is confirmed.
- We do not accept responsibility for goods not received due to incorrect address details being entered by the customer.
- Customers who are unable to make payments can place orders by telephone or post subject to approval by Safety-Signage.com
- All product and services are subject to availability and may be withdrawn at any time. If we are unable to supply the goods for any reason we will not charge you for these items and we will refund any money already paid for them. However we will not be responsible for compensating you for any other losses you may incur due to goods not being supplied.
- Delivery will normally be 1-4 working days from clearance of payment. We will notify you if we are temporarily out of stock and unable to supply the goods to you within 10 working days. For delays longer than 10 working days, you will have the right to cancel the order and we will refund any money paid for the goods.
- It is your responsibility to notify us of any incorrect goods supplied within 7 days from delivery.
- If you are not totally satisfied with your purchase for any reason, you have the right to cancel your order within 7 working days from date of delivery for credit or refund of goods. The cost of delivering the parcels will be deducted from credit or refund. It is your responsibility to return goods in pristine condition.
- All faulty goods will be replaced at our expense. Claims for goods that are damaged on arrival must be made within 3 working days of receipt. After 3 days goods will be deemed to have been received in good condition. Please note that a signed for delivery constitutes an agreement that the goods have been received in satisfactory condition. If goods arrive damaged, this must be noted at the time of signing. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Prices of goods may be subject to change due to fluctuations in material, labour cost or foreign exchange rates. We reserve the right to increase prices as necessary and without prior warning.
- We make every effort to ensure that all signs and other products are in compliance British Standard legislation and standards. These may be subject to change and it is the purchaser’s responsibility to make sure that the products they purchase are appropriate for their designated use under current legislation or standards. Our customer support team will be able to offer advice where necessary.
- We may amend or correct any omissions or errors made in our catalogues, on our websites, quotations or in any other information supplied by our company, at any time and without assuming any liability. Any product and specifications may be altered, amended or withdrawn from sale without notice.
- We reserve the right to update or amend our terms and conditions at any time.